Why Our Pub is Great
Choice, choice, and more choice—that’s our motto at The Spring Tide in Lowestoft!
Crazy for fizz? We have it on tap. Appreciate a quality cask ale? You’ve come to the right place. Ours are handcrafted and famously smooth. And they go down brilliantly with a chargrilled steak. We treat our steaks with respect. They’re dry-aged for 35 days, chargrilled with care, and served with signature sauce and sides that really do them justice. We also have hand-strectched pizzas that are stone-baked in our dedicated pizza kitchen, perfect to eat in or takeaway.
Plenty for the kids to do indoors and out, and you’ve got a winning combination come rain or shine. Want it bigger, bolder, or just a little different? There are plenty of ways to make every day a treat day at The Spring Tide pub. Talking of treats, don’t forget to leave room for dessert! We’ve got hot and cold classics on the menu, plus some brand-new twists on old favourites.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.